Xender: We have come across lots of files transferring applications and these have enabled us to share files with our friends faster than any possible means available. It doesn’t matter what kind file it is; it may be a music file or a video file or a document, whatever file it might be we can share these files with the help of these applications.
SHAREit and Xender are said to be at the top of these applications; these are use by people all over the globe. Being the best applications they are, they also provide us with the best possible features any file sharing application can offer. A lot of times I came across debates about “which is the best between SHAREit and Xender?” Both of these are the best, and you cannot compare between these two, but people always keep on debating about the best between these two. So her I will discuss the features of both these applications and then we will decide who is the best between them.
Shareit App Features for Android and iOS:
This application was launched in the market a few years back and form that time it has left its users in awe with its fast file transfers. So let us know about its features now.
- Well, SHAREit has its own network connection, so no need to run around with the USB cables and no need to create any new connections.
- It is quite faster than any other file transfer options, to be precise it can be said that it is 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
- SHAREitdosen’t use too much of your battery power so now you can save your battery and share files with others.
- SHAREit enables you to share files with five different devices at the same point, and you can share multiple files at the same time.
So these are the features of SHAREit. So now let’s take a look at the features of Xender.
Xender App Features for Android and iOS:
It has launch a few years ago, and now it is one of the best file sharing application there is. So let’s take a look at its features.
- It is about 200 times faster than Bluetooth, and it doesn’t need any extra connections like USB, etc. it has its own connection.
- Files can be share between 4 devices at a time from the same point and between different Platforms.
- It doesn’t use up much of your battery power, so share as many files as you want.
- All you need to do is create a group and ask the people with whom you will be sharing the files to join that group.
So after comparing both these applications, it can easily be said that both these applications are quite similar.
You can download any of this application, both of them are the best, but I would suggest that you go for SHAREit as this has a slight edge over the other. So go ahead and download the application which you feel is good and share files with you friends without worrying about your battery power. So go and get Xender App now!